Prince Edward County-Luxury Home on Canal w/ Pool
Location: Prince Edward County, Carrying Place
Welcome to Falcon Crest, a 4-season family getaway to Prince Edward County. Set on over an acre in the prestigious hamlet of Rednersville, our 4-bedroom home has access to all land and water fun you will desire.
Falcon Crest sits on a secluded canal perfect for kayaking and paddle boarding. The canal directly connects to the Bay of Quinte, where you have access to superb fishing. If you have a boat, you are welcome to use our private dock. The backyard is spacious for doing morning meditation, playing fetch with your dog, or making use of the outdoor games stocked for you to enjoy. Take a swim in our large unheated in-ground pool (closing up early October) followed by a nap in the hammock by the water. You may also enjoy bird-watching from our custom designed tree-house, perfect for catching a sunset over the bay. With the setting sun, make use of our outdoor fire pit by the dock and roast marshmallows. We provide dog yard stakes to attach to your dogs leash so you can relax knowing that your furry family is safe.
On days you want to just lounge in the home, you have access to a large collection of board games, a ping-pong table, dart board, popcorn machine and a 75" TV in the games room. There is a solarium that is equipped for relaxing yoga, meditation, or a more strenuous workout. In the evening, enjoy a family meal n our 10 foot custom made rustic harvest table with windows overlooking the property. A propane BBQ is also provided for your grilling delight.
You wont forget your stay at Falcon Crest!
Please note the exterior entrances are monitored by security cameras and parties or extra guests without prior permission are strictly prohibited.
Our 4-bedroom home has 1 bedroom with two Full beds on the main floor and 3 bedrooms (Queen beds) on the second floor. Our mattresses are top of the line to provide you with a restful sleep and each bed has one soft and one medium pillow for each sleeper. Each bedroom has blinds to allow you undisturbed sleep and the master bedroom has a balcony with seating.
There are 2.5 bathrooms (2 pc. bathroom on the main floor, 3 pc bathroom on the second floor, and a 3-pc bathroom with a jacuzzi tub for the master bedroom).
Start your morning with a hot beverage in a fully equipped naturally sunlit kitchen overlooking the backyard and canal. Enjoy your meals outside on the family sized deck or the 10-foot rustic dining room table. Open concept living, dining, and kitchen areas provide a perfect social gathering space.
A four-season room accessible from the porch or inside of the house provides a tranquil setting for yoga practice or a workout. In the basement is a large recreation/games room that is equipped with card and board games, a ping pong table, table and electronic games, 75-inch TV, dart board, and pop corn machine. There is also an extra retro red refrigerator to keep your snacks and drinks handy. If you are not able to get away from work, there is a desk, office chair and printer available for you.
2 kayaks, 2 paddle boards, and a rowboat are available for guest use. A few minutes of paddling will take you to the Bay of Quinte where the fishing and swimming are superb. The canal is terrific for water sports and beautiful for skating in the winter but can get weedy for summer swimming. Thus, enjoy the pool which is equipped with floaties and a diving board. A large deluxe tree-house is available for climbing, bird watching, or reading in two side-by-side swinging chairs while enjoying the sunset and sipping on a glass of Prince Edward County wine.
Other things to note
- We have 3 large smart TVs in case you cannot all agree on what to watch but we hope you get outside as much as possible.
- WIFI is available for your use
- We do recommend life-jackets for water activities : these are not provided and would be best to bring your own.
- We supply basic condiments for guest use. Please bring groceries for your stay.
- The nearest convenience/grocery store/LCBO is 10 min away at the end of Rednersville Road (it is a long road!).
- Friendly and house-trained dogs are welcome but please ensure to pick up after them.
- If you choose to start a fire, please call in the County with our Burn Permit Account (this is provided to you in your welcome binder). There is firewood provided for the fire pit.
-Fresh linens and towels are provided
- Our drinking water is UV filtered and in addition there is a Brita Water filter
provided for your use.
- Our home is professionally cleaned and sanitized between each guest stay.
- NO PARTIES, events, and no smoking of any kind in the home please and thank you. We have exterior security cameras to monitor for extra guests without prior permission.
- Please enjoy our home. We love it and we hope you do too!!
Powered by Froala Editor
Neighbourhood: Carrying Place
Have a question? Send us a message
Thank you for sending a message
We will be in contact with you shortly
View more properties
Breathebnb was named a top 5 short term rental management company in Canada by All the Rooms. Read the article here.